Wednesday 9 October 2019

Where the best place to exchange money at a money changer in KL, Kuala Lumpur

You need to be careful when exchanging money in KL because there are many unscrupulous money changers out there, so I suggest you go to a trusted place that I have always have gone to.


MerchantTrade is one of the most trusted company and all of their rates are available live on mtarate.com

I've found that the one in Pavillion Mall on the food court UG Level consistently has the best rates among every money changer in the city.

Get there:

1. By hopping on the Purple Line Free GOKL bus and get off at Pavillion Mall stop.

2. Take the monorail to Bukit Bintang - Air Asia station and walk to Pavillion Mall.

3. Grab (preferred) or Taxi (risk of getting fleeced is common).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Day 1 of #100DaysOfCode

I’m starting my 100 days of coding challenge today meaning by April 16, 2020 this challenge will be complete. Currently I’m sitting ...